Retrieve Your Vehicle
Please note: We require Master Card, Visa, Discover or Exact Cash payments for vehicle release! Owner of credit card MUST be present at time of payment with a valid, government issued photo ID.
Under no circumstances will an employee or customer be allowed to enter a vehicle to retrieve cash, wallets, purses, etc. Please be sure to bring the complete impound fees and a licensed driver with you when you come to retrieve your vehicle.
Standard Towing Fees (as regulated by the Colorado PUC for vehicles less than 10,000 GVW)
• $160.00 hook fee.
• $3.80 per laden mile fee. Per the PUC, the maximum charge shall be adjusted monthly by setting a fuel surcharge.
• $30.00 per day storage fee. Storage fee begins once vehicle arrives at impound and increases every 24 hours thereafter.
• $66.00 after-hour release fee. You may pick up your vehicle outside of normal business hours by paying this additional fee. Appointments must be made by contacting our 24-hour dispatch.
• $150.00 administration fee. After a vehicle is left in our storage for over 48 hours, this fee is assessed for the costs associated with notifying all owners, lien holders and proper authorities of the impounded vehicle as required by state laws.
• $70.00 drop fee. A drop fee occurs if you arrive at your vehicle at the time of tow. You are responsible for this charge whether the vehicle is hooked or not. Drop fees must be paid in cash or Master Card and Visa; you must be the cardholder and registered owner with a valid government issued photo ID that matches the name on the card.
Please call prior to arriving at the impound facility to ensure you have everything required and know the tow fees. You will be required to provide the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), the keys, the location the vehicle was removed from and a valid government issued photo ID. As we are unable to prove ownership without this we will not allow entry to the vehicle to retrieve this information.
If a lien holder recovers a vehicle from impound, we will require a Hold Harmless Form and a copy of the title, both front and back. If you have any more questions, please refer to our Vehicle Owner FAQ, or if you’re ready to retrieve your vehicle, here’s how to find us.